No need to change your miners original firmware for using Mineitor.
You have 2 options for controller setup:1- Using a PC or laptop
- You need to put a computer or laptop in your farm and connect it to your farm's local network.
- With this method you will only be able to monitor and control your miners and won't be able to monitor farm's environment temperature, humidity and fire detection.
- For PC with windows as the operating system use windows version . .
- And if you have Ubuntu as your operating system you can install the controller with Ubuntu installer script.
- For information on how to setup controller program with the mentioned methods, go to the Docs page to see the tutorials and guides.
- You need to buy a Mineitor controller unit and sensors (includes: Rapsberry Pi board, charger adaptor, sd memory card and temperature, humidity and fire detection sensors)
- cheaper than a computer or laptop
- With this method you will be able to monitor farm's environment temperature, humidity and fire detection in addition to monitor and control you miners.
Was this article helpful?
Use Mineitor software and improve your mining operationSign up for free