Installing Ubuntu server/desktop
Before you start, download one of ubuntu iso: (desktop or server)
You can follow installation tutorial from ubuntu site:
Check if internet connection is available then open terminal and execute following command
sudo su -c "bash <(wget -qO- https://mineitor.com/installer/installer.sh)" root
Once the installation is finihed reboot the system
Registering device on Mineitor
- Go to Mineitor Dashboard , click on `Personal Computer (PC)`
- Click on `I have installed`
- Write down your controller serial number in the input field and click on submit button.
- Note : You can find your controller serial number by pointing your browser url to http://ipaddress-of-controller(Ubuntu)/
- Note2 : You can find ip address of controller with following command in terminal
- Now wait for controller to connect to Your Mineitor dashboard.
ip addr show